Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTT: Stock 73 AM Blaupunkt for a cassette model
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
s13u74cr4
I have a fondness for cassettes. Their sometimes warped or crispy sound is the way I still hear some music. Not overly concerned with correct year but must be a Blaupunkt. Mine works and I even have the manual! Can sweeten the deal if needed. The prices on eBay for grubby ones that guaranteed eat tapes is silly.
Mine…
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
porscheteck914
QUOTE(s13u74cr4 @ Apr 25 2024, 08:26 PM) *

I have a fondness for cassettes. Their sometimes warped or crispy sound is the way I still hear some music. Not overly concerned with correct year but must be a Blaupunkt. Mine works and I even have the manual! Can sweeten the deal if needed. The prices on eBay for grubby ones that guaranteed eat tapes is silly.
Mine…
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

I think club rules are you must state price . Thank you
914Sixer
Check the classified here. Someone was selling what you are looking for on page 5
s13u74cr4
QUOTE(porscheteck914 @ Apr 25 2024, 06:40 PM) *

I think club rules are you must state price . Thank you

Not selling it, WTT, want to trade.
JeffBowlsby
I understand this is the 1973 model Blau cassette.
burton73
Old posting.

I’m not going to call it vintage because that would mean I’m old too. Let’s just say it’s the best era ever!!!

Blaupunkt # BFX9D CR-3001H

Asking $200 obo + shipping within the US. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Mar 31 2024, 02:05 PM
Try posting the radio over on Pelican 911. Has 911 face plate. Should be plug and play
ahycaramba
Apr 1 2024, 03:01 PM
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Mar 31 2024, 02:05 PM) *

Try posting the radio over on Pelican 911. Has 911 face plate. Should be plug and play

Blaupunkt BFX9D CR-3001H

------------------------------------------------------------

I have the very same unit that was in my 6 when I got it in 2007 with Blaupunk AMP and now Blaupunk equalizer and Blaupunk speakers and a remote with the cable.

It’s been sitting inside from the 80 on for sure. I have not tried it out. faceplate and all.

Not sure what it is worth

Bob B

I looked for pictures as I take pictures of everythinI Think I will post then here so they are in our database.

Best Bob

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=909
238]Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.