Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 75/76 Front Bumper SoCal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gnomefabtech
Hi There-

My 75 project is missing a front bumper. Since I know lots of people backdate these years there must be a '75 bumper taking up space somewhere!

I'm in LA but will drive an hour or two to come get one.

Thanks
914LIVE

=================================

Have a few FREE ones in Portland, Oregon.

For a few dollars I can send one via I-5 / I - 210.

Thank you.

QUOTE(gnomefabtech @ Mar 26 2023, 07:30 AM) *

Hi There-

My 75 project is missing a front bumper. Since I know lots of people backdate these years there must be a '75 bumper taking up space somewhere!

I'm in LA but will drive an hour or two to come get one.

Thanks

gnomefabtech
That would be great. Any idea how much it would cost to ship down the coast? I am really near the I-5 as a matter of fact.
914LIVE

Let me find out from the convoy of Toyota
pickups going down I-5 and then turning
east on I-210.

Mquote name='gnomefabtech' date='Mar 26 2023, 03:44 PM' post='3067840']
That would be great. Any idea how much it would cost to ship down the coast? I am really near the I-5 as a matter of fact.
[/quote]
gnomefabtech
Awesome. Thanks
jim_hoyland
BTW: I’m in the process of backdating although I’ve only done the rear so far. I have all the rear bumper parts including the shock available for free for local pick up.
Located in Huntington Beach, CA
mmichalik
I have driver quality front and rear bumpers that I would be happy to give you.
I'm in north San Diego county, about 30 minutes south of Temecula
rhodyguy
You will not find a better deal than Jim’s offering. Just a little time and fuel for the full meal deal? The boxed dimensions might put you in oversized and expensive territory if shipping.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Mar 29 2023, 10:55 AM) *

You will not find a better deal than Jim’s offering. Just a little time and fuel for the full meal deal? The boxed dimensions might put you in oversized and expensive territory if shipping.

I think he needs front; I haven't backdated the from yet. Decided I better get help doing that one.... smile.gif
rhodyguy
The cover looks pristine from my couch. + the pads. A better part is an upgrade. Shipping the impact bar and shocks would be a heavy box.
Blue6
Jim, just when I thought your car couldn’t look any better….wow cheer.gif
Bump
gnomefabtech
Someone on the bird board says they'll ship one to me this weekend. If that falls through I'll circle back here. Thanks everyone.
gnomefabtech
Hi. That one from Pelican was a scammer so I'm still looking for one here. Thanks.
jim_hoyland
Do you need the shocks and metal piece ? You may have my old rear pieces if they are similar to the front ?
I have the bolts too
gnomefabtech
I got a bumper! I might take you up on those bolts though Jim. Let me try and install it in the next couple days and I'll report.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(gnomefabtech @ Apr 1 2023, 07:36 PM) *

I got a bumper! I might take you up on those bolts though Jim. Let me try and install it in the next couple days and I'll report.

Just let me know. If you need measurements or pics, shoot me an email address and I’ll get you the info
tygaboy
If anything falls through, I have a nice set you can have. Front has fog lights, too.
If you can work with a SoCal local who's attending WCR, I could deliver to them.
Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.