Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Aluminum Rocker Panels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dlee6205
I have another round of Aluminum rocker panels available! These are about half the weight of an OEM set and look nearly identical. Mounting hardware included. Jackpoint-delete rocker panels are available on a limited basis but the cost remains the same. Please note that these will require some minor form of prep and topcoat. Cost is $200/set+Shipping. Any questions, just ask!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Superhawk996
Cost?
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Dlee6205 @ Mar 9 2023, 04:02 PM) *

@Dlee6205 awesome this is very good timing. PM me with cost and paypal instructions ill send that asap.

Phil -
i've wanted to get a set for some time!!
Dlee6205
Whoops! Updated first post.

Cost is still the same. $200 per set+Shipping.
Dlee6205
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Mar 9 2023, 04:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Dlee6205 @ Mar 9 2023, 04:02 PM) *

@Dlee6205 awesome this is very good timing. PM me with cost and paypal instructions ill send that asap.

Phil -
i've wanted to get a set for some time!!

PM Sent
Van B
Glad to see you’re alive! Can these be fit with rivets like the factory parts?
FlacaProductions
QUOTE(Van B @ Mar 9 2023, 08:17 PM) *

and if so, are the rivet holes pre-drilled?
Superhawk996
Based on others that you’ve sold what is the approx. shipping? Are we talking $50 or more like $100+ due to length and UPS oversize?

I really like the idea that they are less weight than OEM. Always looking to trim weight. I don’t know how didn’t see these if you were offering them before. Nice job offering them!
Dlee6205
QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ Mar 10 2023, 11:08 AM) *

I don't see why you couldn't use the rivets but there are no holes. I've never used the rivets for these aluminum sets but your result may vary.
Dlee6205
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Mar 10 2023, 12:58 PM) *

Based on others that you’ve sold what is the approx. shipping? Are we talking $50 or more like $100+ due to length and UPS oversize?

I've seen shipping anywhere from $40 to $90 for a set.
Van B
Doug please do all of us and your sales a favor and post up some proper product photos. I’m literally waiting for since you were MIA with your ad in the vendor section.

Please show:
- all sides of the part as delivered
- top, door open photos as mounted
- bottom detail photos as mounted

Standing by with my credit card

Van
flmont
Iam in for a set..Thanks !
Dlee6205
icon_bump.gif
East coaster
I received mine and they look great…….well done!
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(East coaster @ Mar 30 2023, 07:35 AM) *

I received mine and they look great…….well done!

got mine over a week ago, man those came fast, Thanks! going to take my time getting these prepped and fit and painted before installing. Thanks for the fast shipping

Dr. Phil,
!
- what i really want to do is just leave them as is and clear coat them ! if i had a silver or black car i think thats what i would do!
914werke
QUOTE(Dlee6205 @ Mar 10 2023, 12:36 PM) *
I don't see why you couldn't use the rivets but there are no holes. I've never used the rivets for these aluminum sets but your result may vary.

I have. These are very nice & as commented do have the marks from the break press that need to be worked on before finishing but not bad.
If planning to use the plastic rivits take your time & get the locations right prior to driling!!
Dlee6205
QUOTE(914werke @ Mar 30 2023, 10:26 AM) *

QUOTE(Dlee6205 @ Mar 10 2023, 12:36 PM) *

I have. These are very nice & as commented do have the marks from the break press that need to be worked on before finishing but not bad.
If planning to use the plastic rivits take your time & get the locations right prior to driling!!

I'm working on the tooling mark issue. It was improved for this batch. Next batch it should almost be eliminated.

914werke
QUOTE(Dlee6205 @ Mar 30 2023, 08:48 AM) *
I'm working on the tooling mark issue. It was improved for this batch. Next batch it should almost be eliminated.

aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
sixnotfour
beerchug.gif
Dlee6205
icon_bump.gif

Still have some available. Also have some without the jackpoint holes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.