Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale 2 liter motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
johnc
Selling my spare motor for long sold 914. Built by me 10 years ago on an early case, new cam, bearings, new kb pistons 96mm, polished stock 2 liter crank, new oil pump reconditioned 2 liter heads, etc.
Because it was built but never run, should be considered a core, albeit with new parts, I have it on a stand, does turn over fine, no weird noises, valves adjust fine.
Comes with Spanish idfs. I will also throw in a core set of Italian idfs, and a box of fi parts, and a Kerry Hunter header. Could be a great deal for the right guy. $2500 or best offer. In the Los Angeles area, check it out at my house. PM for more info, and pictures
Gatornapper
See PM I sent you.

GN

QUOTE(johnc @ Aug 17 2022, 08:28 PM) *

Selling my spare motor for long sold 914. Built by me 10 years ago on an early case, new cam, bearings, new kb pistons 96mm, polished stock 2 liter crank, new oil pump reconditioned 2 liter heads, etc.
Because it was built but never run, should be considered a core, albeit with new parts, I have it on a stand, does turn over fine, no weird noises, valves adjust fine.
Comes with Spanish idfs. I will also throw in a core set of Italian idfs, and a box of fi parts, and a Kerry Hunter header. Could be a great deal for the right guy. $2500 or best offer. In the Los Angeles area, check it out at my house. PM for more info, and pictures

alan9144
I am interested, pm also sent
Cheers
Alan
johnc
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.