Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb: 914-6 emblem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillJ
Does anyone know if there are 914-6 emblems available in silver? I want to place one on the rear of the race car. Also want to find a matching silver 2.4 emblem. If you have these or know where i can find please let me know!
Mueller
QUOTE(BillJ @ Aug 13 2022, 10:28 AM) *

Does anyone know if there are 914-6 emblems available in silver? I want to place one on the rear of the race car. Also want to find a matching silver 2.4 emblem. If you have these or know where i can find please let me know!

914-6 & 2.4

Not original emblems, machined from aluminum with some slight differences here and there. These need to be deburred and polished up some. Recommend a good quality double stick tape.
BillJ
@Mueller I sent you a PM
RJMII
QUOTE(Mueller @ Aug 14 2022, 05:37 PM) *

QUOTE(BillJ @ Aug 13 2022, 10:28 AM) *

914-6 & 2.4

Not original emblems, machined from aluminum with some slight differences here and there. These need to be deburred and polished up some. Recommend a good quality double stick tape.

oh, hey... you're still alive. you disappeared off social media
BillJ
Hey Mueller sent you an pm.and definitely will take em pending my questions.
BillJ
Money sent! @Mueller
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.