Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New product from 914Rubber and pending GB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Been working on these for awhile, and after some additional modification to the tool will be launching a GB. Still working on these so the cost is still TBD, but you all know me. I will keep it reasonable.

Wanted to share progress and see who might be interested.

Anticipate starting production in June, just need to make modifications to the tool for hole size, as the holes have shrank too much (material has grown some).

Will be corrected and ready soon.

Mark
Mikey914
Old compared to new
gord
Yep, a previous owner totally messed these up on my car with some kind of solvent near the windshield. I definitely need a set.
Freezin 914
As of now, do not need a set. But I would like to thank you and your team for all you do for this community. We all appreciate it very much!
The Double S
I would be interested in purchasing a set. Thank you!
iankarr
I'm def in for a set!
autopro
I need a set also please.
Aerostatwv
Dittos, I'm in for a set as well.

Cheers!
Chris
Lg914
Put me in for a set. Thank you
ValcoOscar
In for TWO sets

Oscar
frostyf
Potentially in for a set!
Front yard mechanic
Yup one set
scallyk9
I'm interested in one set.
Jack Standz
Mark,

Please put me in for two sets. Thanks!
bob164
I'm in for a set.
JamesJ
One set for sure and possibly a second set
relentless
Mark, are these the same for all model years? I'm a definite maybe, lol. With my retirement fund dropping daily I don't know whether it is better to get parts now or suffer the consequences. And +1 thanks for all you do to support our cars!
Mikey914
These are the same for all years.
As far as now or later, we typically make the GBs worth the initial as it's a product launch.
Mark
rclutter
I'd like a set
914e
I'll take a set.
jim_hoyland
Are 2 required or only 1 ? I assume it’s the interior forward bolster ?
Mikey914
These are both left and right. Just showing the drivers so far.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 21 2022, 04:45 PM) *

These are both left and right. Just showing the drivers so far.

Got it; they’re the vertical Pilar covers… smile.gif
DaveB
I'm in for a set. Thanks!

DaveB
dyw914
I'm interested.
targa72e
add me to list for GB

john
saladin
I would be interested in a set.

Thanks, Ken
DRPHIL914
oh yea! this might be the only part i have not been able to replace in the interior. you're getting close to being able to provide a complete interior update/renovation kit for the interiors now!!

Put me down for 1 set.
maf914
I am in for a set. Thanks, Mark.
808 WRX
I'm in for a set please.
turnaround89
I'm in for a set!!!!
JamesM
Ill take a set.

@Mikey914 Curious if you ever get the issues with the targa bar pads sorted out? Still looking for a good one.
racer914
I'll take a set
914-Kazoo
I'm in, I'll take a set
pek771
Subscribed
ConeDodger
Don’t ‘need’ anything but I’ll do a set!
JoeD
Mark, I'd be down for two sets.
Belgiumcx
In for a set
shredtherad
Looks sweet! down.
Pappy1975
Mark,
I’m in for a set.
David
jettonjoshua
I could probably use a set.
relentless
Put me down for a set. Thanks again for all you do to support our cars.
friethmiller
Mark,

If you haven't already, put me down for a set please.

~Fred
Mikey914
QUOTE(JamesM @ May 24 2022, 07:43 AM) *

Ill take a set.

@Mikey914 Curious if you ever get the issues with the targa bar pads sorted out? Still looking for a good one.

Yes we do have the issues addressed. The problem we had was that the material grew and made it difficult to install the OEM latch cover. We now clearance the openings and check each one by mounting both covers before we ship out (we remove them as they don't come with). So we know each pad will allow for the correct mounting of the covers.

https://914rubber.com/search/?q=roll+bar

Best value is to buy with the front windshield pad as you can see.
Can-Am
I'd like a set also please.
Mikey914
Still working on these, and working a lot at the day job too that slowed these up a a bit.
The holes are slightly too large for the two lower screws. Adding some metal to the mold and have to re-machine. Should be another 2-3 weeks, but wanted to update. Other that that I have a set on my 72 and with a dob of butyl they stay in, but that's not cool for production so biting the bullet to make these right.
914Sixer
Add me to the list for one set
76-914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 5 2022, 11:14 PM) *

Still working on these, and working a lot at the day job too that slowed these up a a bit.
The holes are slightly too large for the two lower screws. Adding some metal to the mold and have to re-machine. Should be another 2-3 weeks, but wanted to update. Other that that I have a set on my 72 and with a dob of butyl they stay in, but that's not cool for production so biting the bullet to make these right.

Hey, that's my trick! beerchug.gif I missed this initial offering as I was locked up under covid quarantine in Frankfort Germany. I'll probably go with a set too.
Mikey914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 6 2022, 06:26 AM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 5 2022, 11:14 PM) *

Hey, that's my trick! beerchug.gif I missed this initial offering as I was locked up under covid quarantine in Frankfort Germany. I'll probably go with a set too.

This is the initial offering on the side pillars. So, no, you didn't miss it. These will be launched as soon as I correct the issue.
Mitox
Add me to the list; I’ll take a set.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.