Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F.S 914 73-76 2L D-Jet F.I runners, clamp & distribution box.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TJB/914
biggrin.gif
Selling D-Jet parts assembly to complete your F.I project on 2L motors.
The (2) runners (3) hole D-Jet with a clamp has been powder coated to factory correct color and the flange face machined flat & true. The assemble box is in excellent condition and needs factory color touch ups.

These 2L parts are off a mint 1974 and fit 73-76 D-Jet motors. Good D-Jet stuff is getting difficult to source & prices will increase, sadly

Price: $250.00 shipping Included anywhere USA

Tom
Michigan
TJB/914
smile.gif Bump

Just pointing out a CW notes of interest.
Look at the throttle bracket showing at the right on the air plenum, it's a wider bracket in 1974 since 1973 brackets were narrow & weak.
I assume 75 & 76 were the same. Ask Jeff B popcorn[1].gif
FYI: D-Jet stuff is getting hard to source.

Tom
JamesM
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ May 20 2022, 12:12 PM) *

smile.gif Bump

Just pointing out a CW notes of interest.
Look at the throttle bracket showing at the right on the air plenum, it's a wider bracket in 1974 since 1973 brackets were narrow & weak.
I assume 75 & 76 were the same. Ask Jeff B popcorn[1].gif
FYI: D-Jet stuff is getting hard to source.

Tom

73-74 used the same setup, 75-76 had a different plenum with a different port configuration and the wide throttle cable support.

What you have here appears to be for 75+ cars based on the bracket width. Check the ports on the side though, 73-74 had two larger ports where as 75+ have one large and one smaller.
TJB/914
JamesM

You are correct except the larger bracket was updated mid or later 1974's. The came off a mid year 1974 so it probably carried through 1976.
Photo of the (2) side ports.
Tom
TJB/914
New Price and added (2) fuel lines & (4) F.I. holders

Price: $250 plus shipping anywhere USA (or best offer?)
Est. shipping less than $40 max.
TJB/914

BUMP

Before it goes back to storage popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.