Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine parts and more, everything must go!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
eurotrash
Parting out an engine that i got with a car i purchased a while back. Was told the top end had seized due to rust and was being prepped to be rebuilt. Available to pickup in running springs or redlands california most days and i am willing to ship at the buyers expense.

1.7L short block, spins freely but buyer should inspect to make sure they know what they are getting- $200

1.8L Piston and cylinder kit, brand new from AA- $250

Full Engine tin set- $150- SOLD

Starters, untested condition- $20 ea- ! sold black starter still available

Heads 1.7L???, was told they were rebuilt. One head has a timesert on the intake port and the other hole looks like it needs one- $150

Fan housing Tins- $40- SOLD

Oil cooler- $20- SOLD

Tail shift shifter rod- $40, will also have complete shifter and front rod available shortly.

Fan, missing a couple teeth- $20

Alternator, Untested condition- $20 SOLD

Misc. items in picture of bin- Make an offer if you see something you need.

Seats, will not have sliders on them- Make offer

Also have a set 1.7L heat exchangers and a monza exhaust in decent shape- Make offer

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=835
919]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=835923]Click to view attachment
johnpompa
PM sent.
CSoso
PM sent for alternator, starter and fan housings (shroud). Thank you!
eurotrash
Still have a bunch of stuff for sale, make offers on it. Really want the garage space back right now!
friethmiller
PM sent for seats. Still looking at other items.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.