Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lock set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TheCabinetmaker
Lock set for sale. These have been completely refurbished. Each piece has been ultrasonically cleaned, then cleaned again by hand. Each piece is inspected and l use the most near perfect parts l can find. The door handles, and rear trunk housing have been rechromed. The front trunk release has been professionally powder coated. The ignition, and glovebox faces have been buffed and polished. It comes with one black genuine Porsche key. It's not setup for the valet key, but that can be done.

Retail is $760.00
World price is$650.00
$75.00 refund for sending me your old locks

I've been told I'm doing this too cheap. I want to keep my prices down but serviceable parts are getting harder to find, and costing me more. I might have to raise my cost in the future. Click to view attachment
mepstein
Beautiful
TonyA
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Jan 23 2022, 06:03 PM) *

Lock set for sale. These have been completely refurbished. Each piece has been ultrasonically cleaned, then cleaned again by hand. Each piece is inspected and l use the most near perfect parts l can find. The door handles, and rear trunk housing have been rechromed. The front trunk release has been professionally powder coated. The ignition, and glovebox faces have been buffed and polished. It comes with one black genuine Porsche key. It's not setup for the valet key, but that can be done.

Retail is $760.00
World price is$650.00
$75.00 refund for sending me your old locks

I've been told I'm doing this too cheap. I want to keep my prices down but serviceable parts are getting harder to find, and costing me more. I might have to raise my cost in the future. Click to view attachment

Pm sent
TheCabinetmaker
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.