Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reinforced, vented, 5lug trailing arms with brakes, axles and spring/shocks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
garrettlee2
$950 obo for the whole set up; but I will separate it. I believe the brakes to be bmw front calipers. This came off a friends old 914/6 race car
Trailing arms with hubs and stubs $500
Brake calipers and disks $250
Shocks with springs $250
Axles $100

Local pick up or delivery to Orange County
(909)838 7950 thanks
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
kkid
What's the spring rate on the rear struts?
garrettlee2
QUOTE(kkid @ Nov 24 2021, 05:46 AM) *

Not sure I’ll see what I can figure out tonight
Jvaledaserra
QUOTE(garrettlee2 @ Nov 24 2021, 12:51 AM) *

$950 obo for the whole set up; but I will separate it. I believe the brakes to be bmw front calipers. This came off a friends old 914/6 race car
Trailing arms with hubs and stubs $500
Brake calipers and disks $250
Shocks with springs $250
Axles $100

Interested in the calipers and rotors. Shipping to 06084?

Thank you!

Local pick up or delivery to Orange County
(909)838 7950 thanks
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

bdstone914
QUOTE(garrettlee2 @ Nov 24 2021, 09:10 AM) *

QUOTE(kkid @ Nov 24 2021, 05:46 AM) *

Not sure I’ll see what I can figure out tonight

They look like 140lb. Measure the thickness of the coil.

@garrettlee2
@kkid
HIPPIEKILLER
Looks like no hand brake right? Please confirm.
garrettlee2
QUOTE(HIPPIEKILLER @ Nov 24 2021, 11:32 AM) *

Looks like no hand brake right? Please confirm.

Ya no hand brake
Dunc
Can the entire assembly bolt in?
bdstone914
QUOTE(Dunc @ Nov 25 2021, 11:40 PM) *

Can the entire assembly bolt in?

@Dunc
Depends on what is on your car now. What year is your car and how is it used ?
I am helping Garrett figure out exactly what they are. Yes they will bolt on but it depends on what you have on the car now. You will be affecting both suspension and braking systems. The calipers on the arms are BMW 320i with 48mm pistons for vented rotors. They would require much larger front calipers to keep the brake bias to the front. Or the calipers could be used as front with vented rotors, or remove the spacers and use with solid rotors.
We think the stub axles are machined down 911 ones. Checking the diameter and hole size to see what CV's will match.
These shocks have heavier springs than stock. They would work better with a front sway bar of stiffer torsion bars on the front and with matching front Bilstiein strut inserts.

@garrettlee2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.