Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1972 914 1.7L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
cjdawley
The car is located in Wisconsin. This 914 was purchased new in California and spent most of its life on the coast, it was then sold to the original owners’ daughter and moved to Hawaii and then back to California. The previous owner then was stationed in Wisconsin and the car came with her. I got the car from her and spent some time cleaning it up and drove it for a couple of years sparingly.

The car comes with three sets of wheels including the original steel wheels with the original hubcaps and a set of Fuchs that are on the car now. It also comes with the original California blue plates and a tow bar as well as a large folder of repair receipts and other paperwork.

The only thing on this car that is not original is the fuel injection was replaced at some point with Twin Weber carbs. I have many extra parts that will go with this car if the buyer wants them, some are very rare.

Please call me with any questions that you may have, and I will try to answer them.

I am asking $19500.00 for this yellow beauty. I will try to sell it here first before placing it on the open market.

Contact,
Chris Dawley
608-343-0939 cell/text
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=811
942]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
sixaddict
Neat car

Ken’s was top shelf shop!

quote name='aircraftdesign' date='Oct 21 2021, 06:45 AM' post='2954041']
pm sent
[/quote]
sixaddict
You may want to post pics of hell whole area and undercarriage.
cjdawley
I can take some pictures of the undercarriage and longs tomorrow if that would be interesting to people. It is in very good shape.
cjdawley
Here are a couple of pictures of the passenger side longs and the passenger side rear suspension. Please take a look at my car and call or email me with any questions that you may have. I am very motivated to sell this beautiful car all offers will be considered. Thank you.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
Car looks great so far.

The hell hole is below the battery by the firewall in the enginebay an directly beneath it under the car...and by longs they are asking for the area at the rear corners of the floor pans at each side, and the jack points (need to remove the lower side valences.
mepstein
Looks like a gem. Probably a $35K car on BAT.
rick 918-S
What's the paint code. Looks yellow on top and Ravenna on the bottom
cjdawley
the car is sold!! Thank you to all that looked.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.